Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Color Combo #115



It's Designer's Challenge Week at Color Combos Galore! Belinda Venables created this lovely, soft, vintage palette for our challenge this week. Don't you love it!

These pictures of Gwen and Raiden were taken a couple of years ago for a school project Brandi was doing in her French class. She wanted to take pictures of Gwen in pigtails and Raiden in overalls. While I was taking photos, my husband, being the good sport that he is, was in the background goofin' off, making them laugh. I've got quite a few of my favorite things on here--some BoBunny and Basic Grey patterned paper, Sassafras Lass button/flower embellishments, a Designer Digitals quote, embroidered border, SLD designs (the felt journaling spots), machine stitched/gathered ribbon, and tiny alpha. Hope you like--I know I had fun putting it together.

There are so many possibilities for this color combo and already, quite a bit of inspiration in the gallery over at Color Combos Galore. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Remember: You must upload your layouts to the gallery at Color Combos Galore by 11:59pm Sunday at the end of the challenge week to be eligible for the monthly drawing. Here's a link: http://colorcombosgalore.ning.com/

No comments: