Saturday, April 11, 2009

Color Combo #117



The very talented Revlie Schuit is the guest designer this week at CCG.  She's come up with a tasty combo.  I love the soft blue and edgy green meeting up with that fun shade of red.  The names of the colors are spring green, blue easter egg, white bunny and tsourgrisma red. Here's the layout I came up with.  When the kids were out on spring break this year, we took a short trip to Fairy Tale Town.  This is a beloved, affordable local attraction that has been around for fifty years.  The attractions there are based on fairy tales and nursery rhymes.  When I was a child, every kid in the Sacramento Area would go to this park on a field trip with their school--it's right across the street from the Sacramento Zoo.  I went there, my husband went there, I guess every adult I know in this area went there, too.  Then when I had children, I took them there.  It was quite the nostalgic trip.  Not only for me, but for Brandi.  She's going to be 19 this Easter.  She jumped at the chance to go with me again and dragged her boyfriend along who actually hadn't been there.  I hope you all have a happy, fun-filled, magical Easter.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

No comments: