Monday, December 03, 2012

ACDigitals Grand Opening!

ACDigitals-Intro-Social

That’s right!  Beginning today, December 3, 2012, digital products will be made available to the public, from the following phenomenal brands:

American Crafts

Becky Higgins Project Life

Crate Paper

Pebbles

Be sure to stop by for the Grand Opening sale.  Click below to be taken to the blog for further details!  Now!  Don’t wait!  The freebies (and the sale) are awesome!

ACDigitals-GrandOpen-Social

Below are some hybrid projects I’ve put together using these kits available at acdigitals.

crobinson_111812d

I printed some digi goodness from Amy Tangerine’s Ready Set Go kits onto Photo Fabric and put this coffee cozy together in no time! I’m so proud to use this.

crobinson_112012lg

I pieced this card together using Kringle & Co kits. The design of these kits will blow you away. It’s a sophisticated kind of whimsy.

crobinson_112512lg

This card was made using Crate Paper’s Acorn Avenue and Sleigh Ride kits. That little tree is so cute!

And just a little more information . . .

For the past few years, I’ve been beyond happy and content creating hybrid projects with digital supplies and will continue to do so, very happily, with ACDigitals!  Recently I was invited to work with their digital products and become a part of their creative team.  How cool is that?  Very cool—I couldn’t believe it!  I’ve been using and adoring their products for years.  I’ve collected Becky Higgins’ sketches and books forever.  I’m so proud to be a part of this amazing venture.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool Cammie! Congratulations and I know you will will really rock their products!

Mindy said...

i knew that cup cozy was your wonderful creation!! so happy to be creating alongside you. :)

Monica Lifferth said...

Congrats! Love that cup cozy!! Soo cute!

Alexandra Rae said...

I love the cozy! I tracked down your blog just because I had to see the creative person who made that! Do you have a photo fabric brand that you prefer?

Camille Robinson said...

Thanks so much everyone! Alexandra: I use PhotoFabric by Blumenthal Craft. It comes on an 8-1/2-x-120" roll.