Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Unity Stamp Company Tag Challenge Day 3

Day 3 Taglg

1235344_10202142965639417_495969589_n

It’s Day 3 of the tag challenge at the Facebook Unity Show & Tell Group Page!  I think I’m going to see this challenge to the end. I hope you do, too.  I’m enjoying the inspiration and seeing how stamps I own, too, look through others’ eyes in their creations. 

The above tag is my Day 3 contribution.  I thought I’d go for a more subtle look to my tag today. The focal point of the tag is from the Unity Stamp Company Itty Bitty stamp entitled Love Birds which was paper-pieced using a Crate Paper collection digital kit.  The sentiment is from Unity’s August 2013 KOM.  I was feeling a bit sentimental and blessed today while making my tag and couldn’t help thinking how great things are going with my marriage and family—I love us all!  What do you think about while getting crafty?

Supplies for Tag 3

Love Birds Itty Bitty Stamp and sentiment from Unity Stamp Company’s August KOM 2013

Tim Holtz Tag by Sizzix; Black Soot, Pumice, & Aged Mahogany Distress Inks

Emma’s Shop Paper Pack by Crate Paper available NOW at acdigitals.com

Tag topper, tag fastener, and tag frame by Silhouette America

Twine from hardware store

Ranger Glossy Accents applied to the middle of the heart

No comments: