Wednesday, April 09, 2014

NEW Digital Project Life Azure with some Unity Love

run or dye lg

Last month my daughter, Brandi, and her friend, Sarah, attended their first “Run or Dye” event in Sacramento.  Brandi is always inspiring me to keep my body moving.  She’s a very busy young woman but will always find time a few evenings a week to come by and “walk her mother” up and down the big hill.  There was a time I helped her walk up and down that big hill. Now it’s the other way around and I’m holding onto her. I thank her tremendously for that—she’s helping me stay young, active, and healthy. Maybe someday I’ll be a runner just like her!

The much-anticipated Azure Collection has made its way to Digital Project Life this week.  The collection has a primary color palette with a vintage twist including patterned papers and cards with numbers, letters, lace, and beautiful patterns.  I thought this kit was perfect to use to showcase Brandi’s pictures from the “Run or Dye” event coupling it with a few Unity stamps. 

The Azure Edition is 20% off of the regular price until Sunday April 13th.  Below is a peek at the collection kit. 

(clicking on the image will take you to the product page at Digital Project Life)

bh_azure_fullcollection_prev_large bh_justaddcolor_fullcollection_prev_1024x1024

Below is a peek at the Unity Stamps I used on the above layout.(clicking on the image will take you to the product page at Unity)

APRIL-2014-SMAK-WILDFLOWERS-WINGS- 0002462_0

BIB-079-GIRLS-JUST-WANNA-HAVE-FUN Other “Girls-Just-Wanna-Have-Fun” Supplies

Doily mat under the “I-Think-This-Says-It-All” sticker and borders were purchased from Silhouette America Online Store

All print-and-cut items were printed and cut using Matte Photo Paper by Staples/Silhouette Cameo/Hewlett Packard Photosmart B8550

A Wink-of-Stella pen was used on the butterfly

Orange accents from Imaginisce were applied to the sticker, butterfly, and camera using their I-Rock tool

3D Zots were used under the doily sticker, Polaroids, and camera

Heavy duty jute from the hardware store was tied to one of the Polaroids

A zigzag stitch using brown embroidery thread was applied around the layout using my Singer Futura

The weather is SUPER nice right now.  Get out and ENJOY it!

No comments: