Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pixscan Technology with Unity Stamps

Stamped Image cut using Pixscan Mat

I’ve posted a new StampTech video to YouTube showing you how I use Silhouette’s NEW Pixscan mat with my iPhone 4S and Silhouette Cameo to cut around stamped images, particularly Unity Stamp Company stamped images. 

These stamped images were wet embossed onto watercolor paper and were colored using Distress Markers and Inktense pencils. The watercolor paper is FILLED with stamped images.

This new technology is pretty miraculous. Take a look!

In the above video, we cover Silhouette’s Pixscan technology with my iPhone 4S and I show the trace and offset tools in Silhouette Studio for stamp-to-cut success!

6 comments:

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Neat!!!

SherylK said...

I wish I could watch....but the turning back and forth of the camera makes me "dizzy" and gives me a headache :(

Camille Robinson said...

The portion that is on the computer is captured using screen capture video--so it's just the computer. Maybe fast forward it?

Camille Robinson said...

Specifically 4 minutes into the video will just show what I'm doing on the computer using Silhouette Studio. Hope that helps, Sheryl.

Kelli Haglund said...

Love it Camille!! Great job.

Camille Robinson said...

Thanks MUCH, Kelli!