Saturday, September 06, 2014

StampTech: Using Distress Markers Video

the beauties

Happy Saturday!

A couple of days ago, I uploaded a NEW video showing how I colored Tracey Malnofski’s NEW Beauties from Unity Stamp Company that were released this past Thursday--they’re on sale all weekend long!!

In the video, I colored the beauties with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a waterbrush onto 90lb watercolor paper. Tattered Rose was the color I used for the skin tone. Then I used my Pixscan mat with my Silhouette to fussy cut them.  Also, using the same traces from the Pixscan mat, I welded a base for them so that the three could be together on one card.  That’s what you see me place them on towards the end and trim the bottom to fit them to the card.

If you haven’t seen it already or want to see it again, here it is.  Thanks so much for watching!

Evelyn, Sophia, & Autumn on ONE card!

If you want to see the Pixscan process in action, see my video below that was posted last weekend.

This is the process I used to fussy cut Evelyn, Sophia, & Autumn

No comments: